« 'Tis the Season - by Wendy E. Handrich | Main | Schaffer v. Weast: The Sky is Not Falling »

November 18, 2005



Where can I find information about unilaterally enrolled child in private school that is out of state; parents live in Ohio and child is in Utah. This is the only appropriate placement we could find due to needs for small/safe enviornment and theraputic services daily.

Steve Myers

When my 14 year old son acquired a disability, he was booted out of the private school that he was attending (solely on the basis of his disability). Why is it that chartered private schools in Ohio receive state subsidies, but can discriminate against disabled children? Is this legal?

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)


About Me


Clients' Testimonials

Become a Fan