The following postings are part of Blawg Review #113 which this blog has been nominated to host today, which appropriately is Autism Awareness Day. Since there are not a lot of blogs out there on the topic of special education law, I will be presenting on special education and related topics from some excellent sites.
The posts in this series for the blawg carnival are as follows:
1. Special Education and Related Blawgs;
2. Labelling Parents to Hamstring Advocacy;
3. Helping Parents and Others Get Through to Another Day;
4. Affirmations for Father's Day;
5. Here is the Play by Play on the Pending Mercury-Autism Case;
6. Here is the Other Side of the Autism-Mercury Debate.