My law practice has been concentrating in the area of special education law since 1994. Among the services that I offer are:
- Representation at IEP meetings
- Representation at mediation
- Negotiating settlements through informal process of negotiations with schools and their counsel
- Litigation in due process hearings
- Litigation in state and federal trial and appeals courts
- Guardianships for students with special needs who have reached the age of 18
While my preference is to seek a negotiated settlement, as that is the most expedient and cost-effective means of resolving a case, I have litigated successfully many times in due process and court proceedings.